* Type: Bourbon Whiskey
* Recipe: Corn - Rye - Malted Barley
* Mash Type: Sour
* Still Proof: 70% Alcohol by Volume - 140 proof
* Entry Proof: 62.5% Alcohol by Volume - 125 proof
* Warehouse: H
* Barrel Type: White Oak
* Maker: Independent Stave
* Staves: 6 month air dry
* Treatment: #4 Char
* Filtration: Chill Filtered
* Bottle Proof: 46.5% Alcohol by Volume - 93 proof
|Tasting Notes: A reddish amber color.
Nose: A spicy aroma of Dried Citrus and Orange Peels with a hint of Caramel and Vanilla.
Palate Entry: Full and soft, marked by a mix of Burnt Sugar, Caramel, Orange, and Cloves.
Finish: Muted but well balanced with Vanilla, Honey, and Citrus.
| Ultimate Beverage Challenge 97 points (Mar 2013)
Leather and buttered popcorn pop up on the nose, along with vanilla, dried cherry and oak notes all reminiscent of a Panettone cake. The texture is oily and fat, while the taste is buttery, rich and sumptuous. It finishes with notes of toasted wood and butter. An incomparable whiskey that unfolds in the glass.