* Type: Bourbon Whiskey
* Recipe: Corn - Rye - Malted Barley
* Mash Type: Sour
* Still Proof: 70% Alcohol by Volume - 140 proof
* Entry Proof: 62.5% Alcohol by Volume - 125 proof
* Warehouse: H
* Barrel Type: White Oak
* Maker: Independent Stave
* Staves: 6 month air dry
* Treatment: #4 Char
* Filtration: Chill Filtered
* Bottle Proof: 46.5% Alcohol by Volume - 93 proof
|Tasting Notes: A reddish amber color.
Nose: A spicy aroma of Dried Citrus and Orange Peels with a hint of Caramel and Vanilla.
Palate Entry: Full and soft, marked by a mix of Burnt Sugar, Caramel, Orange, and Cloves.
Finish: Muted but well balanced with Vanilla, Honey, and Citrus.
| Ultimate Beverage Challenge 98 points (Mar 2012)
Authoritative single barrel nose of dried fruits, brown spices and restrained vanilla; flavors of salted caramel, honey, walnuts, orange peel and milk chocolate. Stays creamy, even unctuous as the finish unfolds with a remarkable dryness and elevated